If you’re like most of our readers, you’re looking to gain more knowledge about personal finance and get it right early in life. To become a better investor and start compounding your wealth. And lastly, to live a happier life – finding meaningful work and building relationships are important to you.
What We Do
Our weekly newsletter offers bite-sized book reviews relating to personal finance, investing, and wisdom on living a happier life.
If you haven’t yet, give it a try and see what you’ve been missing.
Ready to explore? Here are some popular articles:
- Atomic Habits – How to Build Good Habits that Stick
- The 4 Hour Work Week – Achieving freedom from the 9-5
- 12 Tenets of A Business – Buffett’s Investment Checklist
- Dollars & Sense – Debunking money myths and human biases to make better financial decisions
- Five Lessons from Rich Dad Poor Dad – A beginner-friendly personal finance book
- The Four – The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google
- How to Find a Mentor – Mentors can fast track your life, how can you find one?
- The Most Important Thing – Howard Marks on Markets and Cycles
- The 12 Rules for Life – How we can all live better, more fulfilling lives in a chaotic world
- The Defining Decade – Why your Twenties Matter and How to Make the most of them Now